Tuesday, October 16, 2012

SOME KILLERS OF THE 4 UNIVERSITY STUDENTS THAT WERE BURNT ALIVE NOW IN POLICE CUSTODY

Behold the Killers of the 4 university students! I am shocked to see that a Lady was part of that gruesome killing. Somehow I have managed to convince myself that women are sort of kinder than the men folk and would never be involved in certain type of things..As a man, I couldn't bring myself to watch the Video after seeing the pics, yet a woman partook in this horrifying Evil..This just gives me the Creep.. The older man behind with Glasses, might have kids like the ones he helped killed, not stopping for a second to think how he would feel if they were his own kids.. Truth is, this has nothing to do with thieves (as everybody now knows that the students didn't steal anything) but wickedness and cold hardheartedness of these people! I will never know if these are real Humans created by GOD almighty or Cloned copies where SATAN himself indwelt. (Article written by Otunba Khamileon) See a general picture of the tragedy below:

No comments: